We are very fortunate to have technology at its present state. We have the blog (GaT Blog: see link below)and skype. Every week or so we get to see and speak with G, a, and T. It is so much fun to have her recognize us on the screen. It cuts out a lot of the strangerly behavior when we get to see her in person. I hope somebody is working on that transporter.
Strangerly? If not a word, it ought to be. Yes, you are fortunate, since you don't have our fortune to be in the same town as our grandchildren! Four out of seven birhdays in the next 3 weeks! Plus both sons-in-law! AND a sister-in-law! Sheesh! Hope Mom's card gets to Ariana tomorrow, if it hasn't gotten there yet.
Hearye, Hearye Let it be known across the land that I, William of Tucson, having retired from all constraining endeavors, do hereby declare that I am wordmonger, bear namer, and year caller, and that if the muse strikes I may be something elser. Let all who read these words follow my lead in all things. Oyez, Oyez
3 comments:
We are very fortunate to have technology at its present state. We have the blog (GaT Blog: see link below)and skype. Every week or so we get to see and speak with G, a, and T. It is so much fun to have her recognize us on the screen. It cuts out a lot of the strangerly behavior when we get to see her in person. I hope somebody is working on that transporter.
Strangerly? If not a word, it ought to be.
Yes, you are fortunate, since you don't have our fortune to be in the same town as our grandchildren! Four out of seven birhdays in the next 3 weeks! Plus both sons-in-law! AND a sister-in-law! Sheesh!
Hope Mom's card gets to Ariana tomorrow, if it hasn't gotten there yet.
Hearye, Hearye
Let it be known across the land that I, William of Tucson, having retired from all constraining endeavors, do hereby declare that I am wordmonger, bear namer, and year caller, and that if the muse strikes I may be something elser. Let all who read these words follow my lead in all things.
Oyez, Oyez
Post a Comment