...but we still have a curtain call to sit through.
THE FLOORS ARE BEAUTIFUL !!!!!
Yesterday, on purpose, Peggie arranged a day out. I arranged for the movers to return and replace all of our furniture from the storage pod. I had drawn a schematic so I would know where everything went. The following things were put where they had been before: the phone booth, the dining room table, the four dining chairs, the dining room chest, the murphy bed. Everything else has been rearranged. When Peggie got home, she actually agreed with my placements.
We will post pictures after we decide where to hang our artworks.
We have not moved all of our boxed items back onto shelves and cabinets yet either. There will be a slight delay while we go to Tempe for Casey's commencement activities. (She has her Masters of Education)
The curtain call has to do with some final touch-ups to the paint and a couple of chips in the floor.
So now we have Christmas to get ready for and a bedroom to empty so Casey has a place to sleep when she comes. Oh, and the new window blinds we discovered we needed. And the new cable outlet because we moved the TV and computer.
And....I believe I mentioned once before that there would be things we didn't anticipate. So whatever those are. THEN this episode will be over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment