Adventures abound!
On Monday, Peggie's group had a wonderful time couching. So much so that they have scheduled two more days to continue later this month.
On Tuesday I spent the middle of the day at the Jeep dealer getting the latest recall taken care of. We now have a new gas tank that should end the regurgitating of gasoline at every fillup. Then our new squad of Wildcats defeated yet another pre-season rival. They looked some better, but not yet good enough for the regular season, which will tip off next week anyway, ready or not.
On Wednesday Peggie had her entire art group over for the semi-regular critique session. It is a show and tell with feedback. Again, a good time was had by all. In typical husband fashion, I vacated the premises for the "hen party" (my neighbors words, not mine) since they were planning to be all over the house.
This morning, the "adventures" continued with the hacked email we all got from Peggie. If you haven't opened yours yet, don't. Delete it unread.
Then Peggie and I went to a mid-day showing of the new version of Footloose. That is just retirement luxury.
Oh, in case you don't know....the broadcasters' curse is when a sports broadcaster says something like "No team has ever come back from a six point deficit to win." Immediately followed by that very thing happening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well, the critique sessions are monthly and quite formal; actually quite different than show and tell. I'm the one that's been attending on a semi-regular basis. I'm in three art groups--a total play group, a semi-play group and this formal group. We have a website, www.fasa-art.com and it's time to update it again.
The good news is that I now have two of my pieces hanging at the Tucson International Airport.
And where are the pictures of this art in action?
Post a Comment