We, of course, are at a wild and woolly New Year's Eve party dancing on the tables and drowning in champagne. I can barely hear my keyboard tapping over the revelry.
I want to take a moment to brag to our northern readers that we hit the low 70's today, with blue skies. I did a little yard cleanup and took the roof off the jeep. Well, I really only wanted to make sure that the bag I got for Christmas, designed specifically to contain the roof pieces, would actually do its job. Then I came inside to play on my new computer. Greg remoted in to install some programs and I am good to go. This is my first post using the new CPU. It looks like it is working just fine.
2 comments:
If this was posted at 7:03 pm, you were celebrating EARLY! WE watched the ball drop at midnight eastern and central time, but didn't make it until Alaska time...but were awakened by fireworks at midnight. Maggie did not enjoy all the noise.
Our snow is melting rapidly in 42 degree temps...but it was a winter wonderland here yesterday.
Love and hugs to you as you welcome in 2012.
jane
Verrry interesting! It was actually 9:03 Tucson time. I forgot the time difference because I get so used to being on PDT. But why does it say 7:03? Hmmmm
Post a Comment