Saturday, June 2, 2012

Casey comes thru again.

Even from Delaware Casey found me the sun-safe-viewing glasses. The store here in Tucson restocked. I got them today. I will be able to see Venus cross in front of the sun without going blind. Yippee. I just have to remember to take time from the frantic last-minute packing and loading we will be doing Tuesday.
And I can give Greg some credit for getting me a truck. Do I have great (adult) children, or what?

5 comments:

Peggie said...

You do! And I helped!

Greg said...

Aw shucks.

Here are the running boards you should have - best of both worlds. There when you need them, out of the way when you don't:
Power Running Boards

Bill said...

We saw these running boards on a tricked out truck in the new car showroom. The sales manager commented that they are fine until you crash them onto a rock and they get bent. We are going to get the kind that have a mud flap sort of thing on the front and extend to the rear fender well for access to the front of the bed.

Jane said...

And you're off, right! Have a great trip. Did you see Venus cross the sun? We have rain, so our viewing is naught. RATS!

love and hugs...jane

Margie said...

Yes, you do have great kids! But then, how could you two NOT have great offspring!
Have a safe and wonderful trip, and don't forget to take photos of the loaded truck to post here!