Thursday, January 31, 2013

Time marches on

Has it been ten days already?
That must be how it happens. Seemingly small increments of time slip by unnoticed and before you know it; gray hair, or no hair.
We are awaiting the birth of the grandson. Meanwhile, Ariana is about to turn FIVE! WHAT?
I just downloaded AARP info on Medicare.
Yeah, I thought I should review it while I'm still young.  Oops, too late.
Greg and Amy Welden were here for a few days. Greg showed me how to place smaller stones between the bigger ones for the patio. The good news is that we ran out of smaller stones. That means I get to go gather more, which I enjoy, and I have to stop working on my hands and knees for a while, which makes me sore. But if and when I get it done, it is going to look great.
I've been here writing for five minutes already and still no grandson. Is time standing still?
Ha!  If only.


1 comment:

Greg said...

No grandson yet, but contractions started and were rather regular during the super bowl. This week time has stood still.