Friday, February 15, 2013

Learning slowly

I must be a slow learner.
I just helped Greg and family move. It was a lot of work!
I told him next time I will have a prior engagement.
So now brother Don has bought a house and is going to settle down after 18 years of wandering aimlessly.
Amazingly he kept a bunch of household stuff in storage all this time and now needs to move it. I volunteered to help! What was I thinking? Well, we don't have to pack boxes. Just load already full boxes into the U-Haul. We don't have multiple flights of stairs at both ends of the move where I have to keep accurate count to avoid a fall. It is mostly driving to and from Arkansas. I've never been to Arkansas, so I'm in.
He will pick me up in the morning, we will eat breakfast, then off on a road trip. Our only worry will be those  potentially nasty winter storms.
Wish us luck. I hope Arkansas is worth it.

1 comment:

Margie said...

You'll have a great time and the sore muscles will get better!
Looks like we may have weather issues Wed-Friday: rain and mixed rain/snow, 20-40% chance.