When it is pneumonia.
The cold I came home from NY with morphed into pneumonia. We stopped at our Dr.'s office in Scottsdale on our way to Thanksgiving in Cottonwood last Wed. Peggie had the appointment, but I asked if they could check out my persistent cough while I was there.
Yep. They could. And I got a breathing treatment, X-ray, shot, anti-biotics and cough medicine. My sneak-in visit was longer than Peggie's scheduled one. I have to go back tomorrow to see how all of that worked.
Aside from the pneumonia, Bill, how was your holiday?
We had a good time. We stayed with (brother) Don and Karin at the house they bought in February. It has a wonderful view of the Sedona red rocks. They have a recliner sofa, so I could sleep in a semi-upright position. Better for the cough. We got to go jeeping twice. We chased around Sat. night trying to find somebody with coverage of the Territorial Cup (ASU v UA football) on TV. Nobody had it. The cable provider in the Verde Valley doesn't provide that channel. Casey was bummed. She has season tickets, and would have been at the game, live, if she wasn't in Cottonwood. At half time, Peggie was able to find a live-stream. So we watched the Sun Devils absolutely cream the Wildcats. Good news is; if the Devils win one more game, they get to play in the Rose Bowl.
The train derailment in NY was on the line that Greg rides, but was not his train. Still, beginning yesterday, he has to find alternative ways to get to work until they get it cleaned up and repaired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment