Sunday, July 6, 2014

Happy birthday, Margie

You get to catch up on me briefly.
It is great to have Peggie here. I know because EVERYONE says so! We have been busy seeing friends and enjoying the holiday. Too many late nights for your working man.
Peggie got worn out saying no, so she is going to work a little bit for the quilt shop.

3 comments:

Margie said...

Catch up? Catch UP?
You are WAY older than I am, so I can never catch up, even if I wanted to be at your VERY advanced age!
Hah!
It's great to live in a small pond where you can seem like a big fish, however.
Dave Kessel is the manager of the several radio stations run out of Yavapai Broadcasting and every hour he does a little funny commentary for about two minutes. At 7:50 a.m. he often reads the names of celebrities who are celebrating their birthdays on that date. This morning, after mentioning Ringo Starr and other such luminaries, he added "and Margie Beach! Happy Birthday!"
Cool huh? Not only famous in my own mind after all!
We'll miss you this evening when the whole family gathers for our cookout!
Glad things are better and hope Peggie is able to limit her work hours to just as long as she enjoys hobnobbing with other quilters!

Jane said...

I certainly enjoyed hobnobbing with Peggie and seeing Bill too! I'm back in Sitka...feeling a bit weary...I guess the rain and the long ferry ride can do that to you! Hope all is well! Love and hugs....and hugs....and hugs!

Peggie said...

I may do some "behind the scenes" things quilt related in between riding with other drivers, taking multiple spinning and yoga classes each week, a breathing class (have got to figure that out), a senior class (I know that one), traveling to Tucson and playing alongside Casey when she comes up at the end of the month until August 5 or 6. We had a fun extended weekend with Jane and the 4th of July AND celebrating Margie's birthday. My sleep has been messed up so have to actually set an alarm to make it to my spinning class tomorrow. Does that mean I'll be a whirling dervish?