I had the day off today, the prediction for northern lights last night was high, there was some open sky, so we got a jeep and drove 60 miles north to see the light show.
Didn't happen.
The moon was bright and made the clouds pretty, the big dipper was big, but it was cooold. We gave up after one a.m.and headed home. Nearer the border there was thick fog. We had to drive so slow we didn't get home until three.
The forecast still looks good, but I can't stay up two nights in a row, plus tomorrow I have to work.
Oh well.
Next week at this time we will be home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Too cloudy here for Aurora viewing. Wish your trip back home would bring you through Sitka! Have a safe trip to Arizona! Love and hugs to you both!
Post a Comment