I expect that very few people who read this don't already know that Greg, Tomoko, and Ariana were here for a few days. So we had a Grandparents' weekend.
We picked them up in Phoenix on Thursday and drove on up to Cottonwood to see the family there. Mom was doing well and everybody else is healthy so we had a good visit.
Friday we played and visited. Greg and Tomoko took advantage of free childcare to go see a movie. Ariana is tireless, so we decided we should keep her here as our personal trainer. Saturday we had a little cookout with family and friends. Weather was perfect. Food and company were great. Then, today we took them to the airport. Casey came yesterday and stayed today to work on a quilt for her friend's baby.
I have 3 more weeks on a sub job, then we will leave for AK. Peggie has four or five projects in process, so I'm sure she will stay busy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment