There are several new postings which were written during our "black out" period. You will have to scroll back until you have read everything. Some of the black out posts are before the bear photo. Enjoy.
Nice to get caught up! I am glad that it is fun still (again?). Keep up the great posts and the photos. I never thought about how the horses get there - poor things, I bet they were not the most exciting ride for those people - they must have been exhausted.
2 comments:
Nice to get caught up! I am glad that it is fun still (again?). Keep up the great posts and the photos. I never thought about how the horses get there - poor things, I bet they were not the most exciting ride for those people - they must have been exhausted.
The horses were, apparently, fine. The wrangler was exhausted.
Post a Comment