The first controlled experimental data are in:
Consumed one (1) plain cake donut.
red itchy eyes no
stopped up nose no
runny nose no
rash no
swollen abdomen
well, maybe just a little.
Results: too early to tell. Additional data desired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Maybe it's the SUGARED donut that causes the red itchy eyes, stopped up nose, runny nose, rash along with the swollen abdomen...
I imagine that you will find that the eyes, nose, rash have nothing to do with the donuts, but the swollen abdomen is not something to sneeze at, though it may cause you to cry until your skin itches and burns. So same difference.
I loved your photos from Be a Tourist Day! I want to do the helicopter ride too! Fantastic! I have done three - one over the Grand Canyon, one around Sedona, and one over Phoenix and Glendale and out to Palo Verde Power Plant, and all were fabulous. And for some reason, even though a small plane will make me feel nauseous, a helicopter ride doesn't. Or maybe I need to make more experiments . . . ?
Margie,
Remember we met Courtney on the ferry? She works at Temsco. I called and she says that she will pretend you are a local and can fly at half price. There is an empty seat this Sunday. Come on up.
Dave said...
Be careful, Bill, I think there are some other things (usually really good tasting) that cause that swollen abdomen syndrome. I think I've been into some of them.
Please tell Courtney that I truly appreciate her offer. Wish I could take her (and you) up on it!
Post a Comment