Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Happy Birthday, Peggie


The big 60.


Peggie slept in today. It is only fitting to do so on one's birthday.

At 11:00 a masseuse showed up to deliver one of Peggie's Christmas presents. So it was nice to get a double gift. Casey and I made ourselves scarce so it would be peaceful and quiet for the massage.

The fat quarter campaign is and has been amazingly successful. She has fabric from NY, Sitka, Skagway, Ohio, and Pennsylvania, as well as local finds. Thank you heartily for all the thought and love that went into your choices. We look forward to those which, for whatever reason, will arrive later. Keep 'em coming!

3 comments:

Margie said...

Happy Birthday Peggie! Our fat quarters are still being collected, so you will get a package from Cottonwood some time next week. I hope you won't have the quilt completed before you receive them!!! LOL

Peggie said...

Oh, and I was soooooo close to being finished!!! The fun of receiving so many fabrics from so many special people outweighs any any embarrassment that might have crept in. I have too many ideas--what fun!

Allyson said...

Wow, what a haul! You have quite a ocllection there. Can't wait to see what you do with it. Happy Birthday!