Saturday, May 21, 2011

Three plus one equals $forty.

New math?
Quantum math?
Erroneous math?

Nope. Things here are returning to normal. Three bears and a moose with two passengers in the vehicle begets a $40 dollar tip. That is just one more of the reasons I love Skagway.

And now I can quit obsessing about bears. I am up to seven, a good number so I will stop reporting every sighting.

Today is "Be a tourist for a day." day. Locals and seasonals get great deals on various services, so we are again taking a half price helicopter ride. Then we will get our season membership at Jewell Gardens and enjoy free entry all summer.

Of course, a day off isn't all peaches and cream. Peggie is cleaning the apartment, I cleaned and now have to wash the jeep, and we will finish planting our garden. (lettuce) That, and some serious relaxation and it is amazing how fast the time goes.

No comments: