Last Saturday Jeff, PJ, Bill and I headed up Montana Mountain. It was beautiful. Check out the photos and I think you'll agree.
On Sunday, Bill and I headed back up there because the road kept going beyond Big Thing Mine and we had to see where it went. That will be Montana Mountain Photo Album #2 about heading to the Conrad mine.
This weekend I worked on a quilt and Bill spent his time at Dyea looking for bears. He found one grizzley and watched a group set up for a wedding and reception out on the flats. They were using fireweed and yarrow for bouquets. Good idea.
I'll show the quilt I was working on in a few weeks. I want to finish it first.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow! Gorgeous place and great photos! Thanks for sharing your adventures with all of us in the lower 48!
Dave said,
I keep hearing "rust" yet you are in gold country. I've never heard of Alaska as having rust fields. Have you noticed the commodity listings lately, gold over $1600 an ounce, rust at...uh, I don't see it on the commodity listing.
Okay Dave, you know me well enough now to know that I'm just not interested in the mundane...gold, diamonds...nah...give me some silk and rust anyday!!!! Priceless...
What beautiful pictures. I loved the close-ups of the flowers. I just kept saying, "Oh, how pretty!" That blue/purple may be my favorite color.
Post a Comment