We have appointments and stuff to do. Even in retirement.
So we are in Tucson for as long as we can stand it. The heat, that is.
Since I have access to the computer, I posted the last two entries which were written the old-fashioned way (pen and paper) while we were sitting in the cool pine country.
I am sweating away at the keyboard this evening because, once again, the A/C is on the blink.
When we started hitting the outskirts of Tucson, we had to stop twice for school buses discharging children.
We are soooo happy not to be back in the classroom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nice to have you "back" on the blog. When I read the post dated August 6 I thought you were telling us not to try to visit you in your forest hideaway, even if we had the time to do it, so I was relieved that the message was not directed to day visitors!
No AC again, and this is one of the hottest weeks this summer - ugh! So sorry. I hope they'll be able to get it going quickly today.
Day visitors, and even overnight visitors are welcome. We had some nice get togethers with Becky and Steve while they were in the area.
Post a Comment