Greg says Ariana is so excited for me to go visit that she is counting the sleeps until I get there.
Only one to go. But, I am excited, too.
Since Tomoko has overbooked (she is nine months pregnant, and moving, and working, and mothering) I am getting to go to White Plains to help out. Tomoko gets to add bossing me around to her duties. My purpose is to make her life easier and help limit the times she climbs stairs, carries more than the new baby, runs errands, etc. Some of my duties will be to spend quality time with Ariana. Well, somebody has to do it.
I will spend 12 days freezing my &#@* off, schlepping stuff to the new place, shuttling Ariana, shopping, and looking for any excuse to stay indoors.
And to add to the excitement, today I finally won the lottery. Sort of. A little bit. Well, I won $50. That's more than I have ever won before. Baby steps. The big one is coming.
Speaking of babies!! The new one is coming!!!
I'm too excited to sleep!!!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What can I say?!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE.
jane
Even if I couldn't see/hear it, I can tell you are excited. You'll be a great help. I'll miss you but it's worth it.
Well I am very excited too. With a Tuesday holiday and only 3 days remaining for the week you would think it would go by very quickly, however it has done anything but. And I know the next two weeks or so will go by very quickly and be over too soon. Well, we have lots of things to take care of so I'm sure we'll all be glad to be done with it. And brrrr it's cold here. So staying indoors is a good idea.
What a special opportunity!
Let's see - I remember something about sharing if you ever won the lottery - when do we get our 12.50?
Well, I hope you know that's a joke, but $50 is very cool. Will you spend it on Ariana, you think?
(smiley face here)
If you get a day off, go visit Michaela. She needs help packing too, haha :-). Have fun!
Post a Comment