A day late.
I meant to write this yesterday, but......no excuse. I forgot.
I was aware of Becky's birthday yesterday. I have the best way to remember. Peggie tells me.
We went to Eagar Wednesday. Just before we arrived, there was a buck antelope standing on the edge of the road. He didn't even run when we went by. We planned to bring the trailer to storage in Tucson. Instead, we decided to just store it in Eagar. Cheaper. Plus, it will give us an excuse to go to the mountains when we next need it.
I got the honey-do list completed. The A/C is fixed, and we have scheduled a meeting with the boss when we come back in July.
Peggie had a massage yesterday, so I went to the movie. Tom Cruise in "Edge of Tomorrow." Subtitle: "Ground Hog Day Goes to War in the Future Against Aliens"
No movies in Skagway, so it was a nice treat.
Two of Arizona's star basketball players were drafted Thursday. Both went slightly higher than predicted. Arizona is tied with Duke and Kansas for the most players drafted to the NBA.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment