Yes, Bill saw 7, yes 7 bears yesterday!! SEVEN! That's one, two, three, four, five, six, SEVEN!!!! Actually, he said he saw one...two...three,four,five...six...seven. I do believe that is still SEVEN!!!
Just in case you're wondering.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
well gosh, when you add it up like that, it is almost as if you saw the unbelievable number of 7 bears! but that is preposterous.
You know dad, now you are going to tell all your passengers that they have the opportunity to see 7 bears...getting all their hopes up. I mean really, the likelihood of it - preposterous!
I have to be very careful not to promise anything. But the picture in my mind is from The Far Side (scary isn't it)and there is a moose in a director's chair saying,"Get me 6 dall sheep at the Yukon sign, and Mabel, get Blaze and Cindy over to the pull out on Tutshi for a tour bus appearance." In another panel there is an old moose with a cigarette dangling from the corner of his mouth, "C'mon Larry, I've been eating those twigs everyday for a week, I can't eat another bite." And Larry, the director, replies,"You're supposed to be a great actor, Murray, get out in the marsh and ACT hungry."
Too bad Gary Larson retired, I would let him use my ideas.
Don't you have some drawing pencils?....
Post a Comment