Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What did Peggie see?

Yesterday I saw: bear, moose, deer, elk, horses, wolves, eagles, salmon, puffins, ducks and people.

Oh, that's right, those were all in fabrics at the quilt shop.

Oh well.

3 comments:

Margie said...

CUTE!

Bill said...

Peggie has also seen the lady half of a couple we ran into three times in Hawaii and she remembered where Peggie would be working. A couple we know from Tucson who are friends of friends. And a friend of Greg and Amy's from Colorado. She is in a place where people can find her. I am on the road. Oh, yeah, I saw a bear walking down the centerline of the road and I am sure it is the same one pictured below. I named him/her? Coffee.

Anonymous said...

I saw the picture the Tucson friends of JM's took. You look like you are having fun, Peggie.