I agree with Michaela, Beautiful pictures! Macro shots are so fun. We have been getting rain, and wind, and hail. The hail just about destroyed our tomato plants, but we might still get one or two tomato's.
I've been having fun with the camera but also have a lot to learn. I've been enjoying your pictures, Vada and want to see more pictures of Michaela and little Margot.
3 comments:
Beautiful pictures! It has been a little stormy here in Tempe too, but sadly not to much rain yet, hopefully soon!
I agree with Michaela, Beautiful pictures! Macro shots are so fun. We have been getting rain, and wind, and hail. The hail just about destroyed our tomato plants, but we might still get one or two tomato's.
I've been having fun with the camera but also have a lot to learn. I've been enjoying your pictures, Vada and want to see more pictures of Michaela and little Margot.
Post a Comment