Sunday, June 12, 2011

Keep the ol' positive attitude

The picture of the bus was taken about 30 minutes after the drive shaft fell off on the road. Another bus was nearby watching the moose in the third photo below. I put my passengers on that bus and waited for "rescue." While I waited, I watched the moose eating and crossing the road (twice) for almost two hours. Traffic began to thin as it got later. Between 5:30 and 6:15 only three vehicles came by. One of them stopped to assist. I assured him I was okay and had help on the way. Then we noticed he was getting a flat tire. It would probably have shredded and blown out if he had continued on unknowing. A good deed is it's own reward.
I was also able to identify three varieties of wild flower growing in the ditch. The season is about to change from bears to flowers, so knowing the names is good.
Blogger is acting up a lot. I can't post pictures from my account, and we lost a video I wanted to post. But life is good.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Love the positive attitude...of course, I wouldn't expect any less from you. Great pictures too.