The filler hose for the truck (it is a '96 model) had to come from California, so it took two days to fix. It has a 26 gallon tank, and took 25.04 gallons. Plenty of fumes left.
The cabinet door is attached, but the wood strip is warped, so the door hangs open an inch or so. The water leak was at one of the valves, not underground, so it is temporarily fixed by shutting off the valve.
The jeep is empty except for the amethyst. Peggie is making headway in her studio and has all her fabric properly stored. The BBQ was very good, and I didn't get sauce on my shirt. The spa is full and hot. We could have used it last night, but we forgot. So tonight we will soak our cares away. Except we have no cares. We are careless.
The next few days will be busy, busy, busy. We see k.d. lang tonight at Centennial Hall; Monday, Peggie has to go to the courthouse for jury duty at 07:30. On Tuesday, I have to get blood drawn at 07:30. I guess I will have to plug in the alarm clock and get it set. So much for careless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Better change that to careFREE ...oh, wait...that doesn't work either! Where did you find the amethyst? Are you planning to crack it open?
We have rain, rain, and more rain...a typical Alaska Day (that's the 18th) weekend.
hugs from here...jane
Post a Comment