We have no flag to fly. But I will remember that if I was at home, I would fly the flag tomorrow. Or today if you are reading this then. Or yesterday, if you are reading this the day after tomorrow. And so on.
The weather continues to be unusually warm. We love it. Not like being in Tucson when it is unusually HOT.
However, the heat seems to keep the bears out of sight during the day. Bad.
Worse, the road, which badly needs to be repaved, is being repaved. Washing the buses after going through the oily mud is impossible. We think they may be getting permanently stained. And it takes 3 times longer to wash them, eventhough we can't get them clean. Frustrating.
But the weather makes for great views of lakes and mountains, of which there is no shortage. And I believe I have mentioned that our new buses have air conditioning. That cuts down on customer complaints. Two older buses do not have a/c. Peggie and I get to take them to Whitehorse on Saturday to see if we can get the a/c fixed. We will get to have a nice meal at company expense. Cool. If you need anything from Whitehorse, just get us the money and your list before Saturday at 6 am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment