I have the day off today, but Peggie has to work. Tomorrow is the other way 'round.
So what to do. There is a HUGE town party to celebrate the solstice. The laundry needs to be done. The trailer needs to be cleaned. I need a haircut.
I know..... I will ride with Peggie on her tours. She has two today that she has not done by herself before. Her voice is husky from the cold she has been fighting all week. So I will go be the voice on her tours. We will do the Bill & Peggie Show.
Okay, we did that. It was way fun. I got to tell the stories without worrying about driving. She got to drive without worrying about telling stories she hasn't told before. I got to look for bears without worrying about keeping the bus on the road. She got to concentrate on driving in pea-soup fog without having to remember what she was talking about. We make a good team. We might carry it over into our personal lives. Who knows?
And we did see a bear. One we both agree we have not seen before.
But one big question. Who gets to keep the tip money?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know. Spend the tip money on something for both of you, as if you really are a team or something. Sounds like an excellent decision for how to spend your day but Peggie may not agree after having to clean and do laundry on HER day off. Not sure getting a haircut can be done that way, though. Glad you're having fun!
We're going to picnic at the goldfish pond by K bar T next Saturday, which should be nice.
Dave starts a new job with ALTCS (pronounced "all-teks", stands for Arizona Long Term Care System) tomorrow. Still DES, but a different department with different management. Yay!
karin says: thought I posted here but it must not have gone through. I said you should have jars, a he-tip, a she tip and an our tip.
Post a Comment