Ah! Why thank you. I had a very nice time. While I expected it to be any normal work day, Tomoko and Ariana surprised me at work at the end of the day. My co-workers were in on it and agreed to babysit so Tomoko and I could go out to dinner. We went to Tabla, which offers re-imagined Indian dishes. Very good.
3 comments:
Nice! Happy Birthday Greg!
You notice the proud grins on both of those fathers? Funny how that works, huh?
Love and hugs from Margie and Dave and Grandma!
I love this "album"!
Ah! Why thank you. I had a very nice time. While I expected it to be any normal work day, Tomoko and Ariana surprised me at work at the end of the day. My co-workers were in on it and agreed to babysit so Tomoko and I could go out to dinner. We went to Tabla, which offers re-imagined Indian dishes. Very good.
Post a Comment