Friday, June 18, 2010

Trouble in paradise? Nah!

I've heard there is a first time for everything.
Today was the first time I DID NOT enjoy my tour. And, it was because of the people.
We went on the Deluxe Yukon Sightseeing Tour. Dave explained exactly what it was about before they bought their tickets. Two groups, six in each group. Negative, negative, negative.
They were not interested in sightseeing. Most stayed on the bus at the sightseeing stops. They were unimpressed with Caribou Crossing. They did not enjoy Carcross at all. People always enjoy something. Or some of the people enjoy something. Nope. Twelve party poopers.
They talked about everything they have and haven't done (didn't like it) and what they are going to do (it will be just like the other one). These people are just no fun.
So...on the bright side, they were all on one bus. Just think, if they were spread out, they could infect six busses. (I'm thinking couples, here)
I am glad that is over. Fun from now on.

No comments: