Thursday, July 14, 2011

We will just have to go more often.

On Sunday, we went to Montana Mountain and saw that moose in the previous post. Yesterday after work we went back to pick up the fabric Peggie was rusting. On the way, we saw a wolf! He was that dark brown color we see on a lot of bears. At first we thought is was a bear, until we got closer. He was into the woods before we could get the cameras out.


Comment on Casey's efficient apartment manager: It is obvious she doesn't live in Skagway.


I have to apologize to Neptune. I forgot to post Happy Birthday on Tuesday. As I am sure you all know, Neptune has completed it's first orbit of the sun since its discovery 165 Earth years ago. So in Neptunian time it is one year old. We don't count the first four and a half billion years because we didn't witness all of them. The USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL all refuse to deliver cards or gifts.

1 comment:

Margie said...

Today is Lorelei's birthday too! She is 3 today, July 14. When Vada asked her last night how old she was going to be she said "One". Vada told her she would be three, and Lorelei said "I don't want to be 3, I will be 1!" Then this morning when Vada asked her how old she is today, she answered "Fifty-two!" Very sure of herself! She obviously has something against being 3!
Yep, you need to go to Montana Mountain more often - I would love to see a wolf photo!