Monday, December 10, 2012

Grandparenting is the best thing ever

I just returned from Phoenix SkyHarbor Airport, where I dropped off GaT.


We enjoyed their whirlwind weekend visit. They came because there was a gonga ticket price, but it was a quick turnaround. Ariana is the cutest, smartest, most amazing almost five-year-old anywhere, anytime, since I was that age, of course.


Peggie, Ariana, and I attended Casey's birthday pajama party (Happy Birthday, Casey) while Greg and Tomoko did adult visits.




Casey has a group of fun, interesting friends who actually showed up in pajamas and spent the early part of the evening making graham cracker "gingerbread" houses. The guys really went all out.



 I don't know what happened later. Being good parents, we left early enough for any wild stuff that came later.



Peggie and Ariana had a lot of artistic adventures in the studio. The results cannot be told until after Christmas.



So now we wait for the birth of our grandson. We already have our tickets for that visit.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Thank you for sharing! SO BEAUTIFUL. Love and hugs to you all...wishing you a wonderful Christmas.