Okay, I messed up with Dick, so I am getting in a day ahead with Don to even things out.
He is too old to make jokes about.
Today I had a great moose sighting. She stayed and watched us watching her instead of running off. For such a large animal, they sure are spooked easily.
Tomorrow we are going to revive The Bill and Peggie Show. We are going to tell the passengers that we are celebrating our anniversary by doing the tour together. This time Peggie will be driving one of the regular buses in anticipation of taking the CDL driving test next week. She wants me to talk so she can concentrate on driving. I want her to drive so I can concentrate on talking. A marriage made in heaven.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I always wondered what the threshold was for making jokes about age. Thanks for clarifying that.
A marriage made in a closet, as I recall, but that got you in a heavenly state, so I guess that counts!
Well, obviously 63 is the threshold for selective memory. Yesterday you couldn't remember back to our wedding, but today you remember when we met. And yes, Alaska is a heavenly state. As is Arizona, most of the time.
Just remember reading your letter to Mom - "I think I'm in love"! and hearing your story about how you met. Really, I think it's wonderful that you two still like to be with each other after so long together.
From Karin: I think Don thinks any age is fair game as long as you are still kicking. He had rocky road pie as his cake and there was some still there when we came home with Dave and Margie after dinner. Must be... oh yeh, Bill wasn't here. Happy Late anniversary.
Post a Comment