Casey is here for 10 days. She has gone on two different tours with me, a tour with a coworker, a train ride, a canoe to a glacier on which she (and Peggie) hiked, a hike above town, and zip lining (with me). Last night and tonight all three of us went bear hunting in Dyea. We saw two last night and six tonight. On this trip she has ridden by plane, train, jeep, bus, ferry, canoe, and dog sled. We have gone out listening to music twice. We teamed up for a cribbage tournament, and lost every game.
We are having fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds wonderful. I cannot even get my daughter to respond to an email and I am only about 120 miles away from her...what am I doing wrong?
SIGH.....
I am certainly enjoying the wonderful Minnesota summer weather. We will head to the lake home on Friday...and will stay a week...or maybe 10 days...or maybe even close to two weeks...all depends...
Love and hugs to you both!
Sounds like a great time! Glad you and Peggie are doing some of the "touristy" things with Casey there. What wonderful adventures, making memories all the way!
Post a Comment