I tried to do this yesterday, but couldn't get connected. So it's a day late. But, you're young so you will get over it.
We are enjoying the sunshine and warmth and watching the snow melt. We are wearing short sleeves. The natives and young seasonals are wearing shorts and tanks. Kids were playing in the melt-water at Lake Bennett. Not me. The air is warm, but that is cooold melt-water.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Many thanks...wish we could have shared a chocolate martini in the garden! Is that place still offering those wonderful drinks? Isn't this weather amazing...I'm beginning to think we were transported somewhere other than SE Alaska when we weren't looking.
Love and hugs to both of you.
Jane
Happy Birthday, Jane. Our internet is certainly off and off. Hope you had a great day! You know, I forgot about those chocolate martinis. Dennis makes great margaritas but I remember you aren't a margarita gal. Hope you can get to Skagway this summer.
Post a Comment