Friday, September 18, 2009

A new album link

I took so many great pictures of our drive to and from Whitehorse this morning that I'm going to put them all in one of the linked albums. A few are taken when we actually stopped the cars and got out. Most are taken through the windshield or through side windows so there are spots and such. We're enjoying it most by having it show as a slideshow on a full screen.

2 comments:

Karin said...

Yes, there is a chicken, Alaska. peggie and Bill, I love the fall, snow pictures on the way to Whitehorse. why was Don there, more jeeps. why did I not retire last year and enjoy the rest of the time in Skagway with all of you who seem to have a lot of time off. Oh, well, my feet are healthy.

Peggie said...

Well, I wish you had retired last year so you could be up here with us. In fact, why don't you fly up this week so you can drive home with us and see all the beautiful sights on the way. It does seem as if Don has had a little more free time than before but I was just lucky to have two days off this week. It was offered (while everyone was to do inventory) and I jumped at the chance. After today I won't have any more days off until we leave. Oh my, what have I forgotten to do? That's not a rhetorical question...what HAVE I forgotten to do?