Monday, September 14, 2009

Trivia anyone?

What is bottom fishing?

A. What singles do at bar closing.
B. Asking "Does this make my butt look big?"
C. Jigging bait on the ocean floor.
D. Digging for cash to buy another Alaskan beer.

5 comments:

Karin said...

c-jigging bait on the ocean floor. But I like answer B better.

Caseygirl said...

E) All of the above!

Margie said...

Alaskan beer? Who would dig for dollars to buy an Alaskan beer? Is it called Yukon Gold or Southeast Pale Ale or Soapy Suds or Firewed Foam or Glacial Ice? Made with pure mountain snowmelt?
I agree with Karin, but if Casey hadn't beat me to it, my answer would be that one!

Bill said...

Margie is obviously not a beer drinker. Every port has a microbrewery specializing in local brews. Skagway has two. One of them has a beer called Spruce Tip Ale. They actually have a big spruce tip gathering in the spring. You'd be surprised how many passengers I drop off at the Skagway Brewing Co. at the end of the tour. You are a good beer namer, though.

Peggie said...

The correct answer is C. Way to go Karin and Margie and Casey. You all included C in your answer! when we took Maria out for her birthday dinner I collected a few coasters so expect more trivia.