
We agree with John, Paul, George & Ringo. The sun has been shining all day here in Skagway and it's all right. Just for the record, that was 17 days of rain...just another new experience for us desert rats. If we can believe the weather forecast (sometimes we can) we'll be having another day or two of sun before the rain returns.
With the season ending in a few weeks thoughts have been turning to the process of leaving. The last ship comes in on the 23rd and on the 24th buses are driven to storage in Whitehorse, shopkeepers close and begin the inventory process, Jeeps are winterized as is the RV park. It's a flurry of activity as employees AND we need to get our RV packed and returned to a traveling state at the same time. Bill, Don and I were talking about it the other night and I mentioned that we've never had to pack it etc. during rain--we just wait it out. Not going to happen in a town that shuts down and an RV park that closes up.
So, let's see if we can speak that sunshine into existence especially during that last week. Did I get that right, Caseygirl?
1 comment:
I'll be praying we get rain and you get our sun. Can't wait to see that $200 worth of fabric. Har, har!
Post a Comment