Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Termination Dust or Termination Snow--It Was Beautiful.

Fresh snow on the Harding Glacier--I could see it out the front window at the store--gorgeous! I called Janie and told her to bring her camera and then I called Bill and told him to take pictures. That sounds a little bossy doesn't it? But just look at the results.


It was about 43 degrees on the way to work. I think a lot of cruisers decided to take it easy and sleep in for the early part of the day.

Look at that empty street!


One more day of ships and then we begin doing inventory. We're hoping to leave on Sunday. The grocery store and laundry have returned to winter hours so it must be time to go home.


1 comment:

The Taylors said...

I am not sure that I am happy about your adventure being almost over. I am excited about being able to see you again, but living vicariously through your blog has been much fun also. I guess you will have to figure out other adventures for your followers to enjoy. I'm sure that won't be hard for you.
Love you much-Vada