Thanks for the comments on the previous entry.
I forgot to take the model ship off the stand when I took the picture. The snow on the mountain is the mountain off in the distance beyond the ship. Magnified. All of this is sooo beyond description that even pictures are inadequate.
We did see one bear, a fox, and two goats on our drive to Whitehorse. We will get the photos uploaded soon. We also walked across the Yukon on a foot bridge that is just downstream from their hydoelectric dam. In Arizona, we only have the Colorado to compare to it. And it is only a fraction of the stream it finally becomes. We had cool temps and fog in Skagway this A.M., but in Whitehorse it was like a monsoon day, heavy storm clouds drifting by making threats but not delivering anything but shade and wind. It was pleasant, not hot and humid.
You all may have to get an intervention ready. Peggie spends all day, every day in a quilt store. So where does she go and buy something on her day off....a quilt store. Sounds like a problem to me. It would be like if I went for a long drive through the country on my day off. Sheesh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, we are both sooooooooo sick!!! But really, we enjoy our addictions. The same fabric we sell in our quilt shop for $9.95 was $19.87 in Canada (tax included). The exchange rate was $.93 US to $1.00 CA so I only bought a non-quilt item I needed. Can't tell you--Merry Christmas everyone.
Post a Comment