Saturday, August 1, 2009

Bill's New T-shirt


I couldn't resist getting this for Bill. It was an impulse buy that was just the "perfect thing".

3 comments:

Caseygirl said...

Don't wear it to work! tourists never read the fine print - they will think you are serious!! hahha Hey did my friend Darby ever find you?!

Peggie said...

Too late. He left for work already with the shirt under his solar shirt. Yesterday he wore one of his t-shirts with the Tlingit design and I wasn't even aware until he removed his solar shirt. I think he's safe from spoiling his tips and since he has multiple solar shirts, the tourists are safe too.

Peggie said...

Yes, Darby and her husband came in the quilt shop to see me. We had a nice visit and she purchased a thimble for her collection. Oh yeah, she's also serving as my messenger and bringing a small package to you. She'd been to the same store so she approved of the package for you.