Monday, August 31, 2009

No MEDEVAC needed

I didn't want anybody to be alarmed, so I waited to tell you this.....

Saturday night I was going to bed when I remembered something I needed to do (I forgot whatever it was) so I got back up. I suddenly experienced an excrutiating pain such that for several minutes I could only curse and moan.
"What did you do?" Peggie asked.
"I kicked the wall. I think I broke my toe." I wailed.
Fortunately, (strange choice of word) I had broken that toe (left little) before, so I knew the procedure was to tape it to the next toe and go on about your business. So Peggie taped it for me and I have been bravely going about my business for the last two days.
Don laughed when I told him. Laughed. About my broken bone.
"Have you put that in your blog?" he chortled.

Well, I have now.

3 comments:

Margie said...

What, no photo!?

Seriously, I am glad it was no more serious than that. Painful, though, eh?

Caseygirl said...

how do you break your toe in your trailer? it is made out of particle board and glue - there is nothing hard enough to break your toe.

Don of course laughed because he is a brother, and brothers always laugh when the other gets hurt. :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, brothers are like that. Yeah, they are.